Sunday, February 13, 2011

Goin' Google Blog: Karen M.: Introduction

Goin' Google Blog: Karen M.: Introduction: "My name is Karen. I am a fairly new resident of Barre (less than two years), where I live my husband Chris, our 20 month old son Rowan and ..."
Hi Karen,
We really have a lot in common. I also love the outdoors, hiking, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, gardening, cooking. I love to sew and quilt, but do not have the time right now! One of my goals for this class is to become more comfortable with digital photography so that I can document cool student projects and events at school.
I was also a stay-at-home mom for a few years after our 2nd child was born. Your little boy, Rowan is very cute! We have two 10-year-old litter mate cats, Oliver and Maggie.
I enjoyed reading your blog. Have a nice day. See you Tuesday.
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment